Coming Soon: OB25 Bass for ages 9 – 12
Selling Price: $319.00
Call or email us in order to be notified when the OB25 is available.
The OB25 is the perfect entry level bass for younger students with smaller hands allowing them to experience the joy of playing bass without the diifficulty a larger scale bass would present to small hands.
- 3/4 size
- Solid wood body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Split pickup configuration
- Tonal flexibility
- Chrome die cast tuners
- Lifetime warranty
Whether you need an instrument for recording, practicing, or performing, FirstGuitar’s expertly-adjusted guitars provide musicians with a top-quality instrument that’s guaranteed to be among the best you’ll ever hold in your hands. Each guitar is meticulously inspected and adjusted to assure its outstanding playability and sound quality.
Unlike guitars you will buy anywhere else at the same price points, our guitars are treated in a very special and unique way and they are ready to play, right out of the box.
How can we help you?
Get answers directly from our teachers and guitar techs.
The Firstguitar Difference
It’s like having your own guitar tech:
- Each guitar receives a minimum 2 hours of hand labor
- Hand selected
- Meticulously inspected
- Seasoned for 8 days to stabilize the wood
- Hand adjusted to exacting specifications
- Re-inspected, cleaned and polished prior to shipping
- What’s so special about our guitars?
- How our guitars can help you learn faster.
Easy and convenient buying experience.
- Guitar packages available – easily add a guitar tuner and other essentials to your order.
- 6-Month financing available
- No-hassle return policy
- All inspections, adjustments, repairs, and modifications performed in our in-house workshop
- Questions? Get answers directly from our teachers and guitar techs.