We offer a no-hassle, no-pressure guitar buying experience in our Lancaster showroom. Here is what makes us different:
- Personalized attention in our private showroom.You will receive personalized service in a relaxed setting. There will never be any pressure to buy. We have no sales people, only knowledgeable staff who have limited availability.
- Knowledgeable staff.We have a combined 58 years of experience in guitar instruction and 43 years of experience in guitar setups and repair. We know what makes a guitar easy to play and easy to learn on. We will help you find the right guitar for you.
- Quiet and comfortable environment.You won’t need to shout in order to ask a question or struggle to hear yourself play a guitar. You will be able to hear every nuance of any instruments you choose to audition. You will not be insultedwith hyped sales tactics or pressured in any way to make a purchase. You will be able to enjoy a relaxed conversation with a knowledgeable staff member.
- Limited inventory.We carry a carefully chosen selection of quality guitars appropriate for all age groups and playing styles. We will not overwhelm you with unnecessary products, options and market/media hype.We only carry guitars that are easy to play and easy to learn on. Each guitar is hand-selected for quality and playability. We carry no seconds or guitars of questionable quality.
- Precision adjustment for each instrument.Each guitar in our showroom has been adjusted by hand with precision luthier tools, seasoned in a temperature controlled environment, hand measured and inspected at three different times during the setup process in order to guarantee ease of playing.
- Our first priority is education.We are primarily an educational facility. Our guitar showroom grew out of a need to provide quality guitars to our students. We understand that your first guitar will have a profound effect on your ability to learn and enjoy a lifetime of music. Our instruments will give you the best opportunity for success in playing the guitar.
- No pressure.No pressure means no pressure. We will not ask you to purchase an instrument. In order to have a guitar you are excited to play for years to come, you need to be able to make a relaxed, informed decision about your guitar purchase. You will gain the knowledge you need in order to select the right instrument and avoid costly mistakes, no matter where you choose to make your purchase. And because we are primarily an educational facility, we will be able to pay our rent whether you buy your guitar here or somewhere else.
- If you have already purchased your guitar somewhere else….You are welcome to bring it with you for a free inspection so you can be sure it is adjusted and playing easily as possible. Only a properly sized and adjusted guitar will give you the best opportunity to learn without developing an array of bad playing habits and poor technical development. Guitar adjustments start at $65.00 per hour.
- No hassle.We understand the complexity of buying a guitar, especially if it is your first guitar. Or if you are a parent buying your child’s first guitar. We simplify the process by making sure you are looking at the right size and kind of guitar for your needs. We will answer all of your questions in language you understand. We created our own packages of guitar accessories and make these packages available so that you can get everything you need in one place for one price.
Why is our showroom experience different?
- Because we have no sales people, only knowledgeable staff who have limited availability.
- So you can explore and audition our guitars in a relaxed, distraction-free environment.
- So we can provide you with the same level of service and individualized attention that we give to our students.
- So you can be 100% sure that you walk away with the right size, right kind, and most playable guitar for you. As educators and players, our goals are to help you be as informed as possible in making decisions that will have a positive and lasting affect on your musical learning experience.
- To protect the quality and workmanship of the guitars and the precision adjustments we perform.
202 Butler Avenue, Suite 303
Lancaster, PA 17601
Toll-Free (877) 325-9346
Local: (717) 490-6730